The Spice Rack Returns Policy
Change of Mind:
The Spice Rack happily accepts returns if you change your mind as long as the product has not been used and it is still in the original packaging. A store credit will be issued once the returned item is received. Please contact us within 7 days to process your returns.
In accordance to Australian Consumer guidelines, The Spice Rack will always replace or refund any fault items or if your item has been broken in transit. If the item can not be replaced we will issue you with a store credit or refund. Please contact us within 48 hours.
Assurance of quality:
If item has been shipped with best before date passed we will issue a full refund once we receive the batch number and best before date via email or post from the customer.
Conditions of return, if applicable:
- Our Customer Service Team must authorise any goods prior to their return for exchange.
- Please include a copy of the invoice and an explanation for return with all returned products.
- Products must be returned in original packaging within 7 days from the time of return request.
- Please retain broken parcel/s (and packaging) until authorised by us, as they may be required by our Courier as proof of damage.
- The customer will pay return freight in circumstances of incorrect ordering or cancellations after dispatch.
- Spice Rack will pay return freight on items sent by us in error unless the customer agrees to purchase the item/s.
- Return stock will not be credited where poor packaging by the customer results in goods being broken in return transit.